Eaton Electrical has been providing electrical contracting and building maintenance services throughout the UK for over 20 years. Our vast experience, innovative approach and concise technical knowledge has resulted in the establishment of long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. We can adapt to the needs of your business or project to provide a tailored electrical contractor service to exceed your expectations.
Providing Electrical Services Since 2000
What can we offer your business?
- A dedicated point of contact, attentive service and rapid response to enquiries
- Value for money – pre-qualified supply chain and expertise in value engineering.
- Peace of mind – accreditations and government endorsed management processes to ensure a consistent service
- Comprehensive range of solutions – project management, design, installation and maintenance services.
- Environmental business – we lead by example, employing the best environmental practices. We promote a range of energy efficient technologies including LED lighting, Building Automation & Micro Generation.
- Accountability & continuous improvement – we value customer feedback. This enables us to shape our business according to the needs of our clients
Full Service, Quality
Our highly experienced and professional team of directly employed engineers are experienced in a wide range of electrical work. They are used to being flexible, making important decisions and ensuring the best possible outcome for our clients. All of our engineers are:
- Compliant with all health and safety standards and best practices – ie: ECS, Asbestos Awareness, SMSTS, CDM 2015, IPAF & PASMA
- Smartly presented, courteous and customer focused
- DBS checked and police vetted
Our management team is made up of electrical contracting professionals that bring together a high level of training, years of industry experience and an ambition to be the best. This group is responsible for the future growth of our business, as well as ensuring that customers continue to receive excellent service and employees realise their full potential.
Design and Estimation
Eaton’s design and estimation team uses the latest computer software to ensure systems are designed both effectively and economically. They call on their extensive knowledge and experience to deliver projects in line with our brief and in full compliance with relevant British Standards and regulations.
Our procurement manager has over 5 years’ experience in electrical wholesale, specializing in low energy lighting technology. This expertise allows us to accurately and competitively plan our procurement, taking into account any limitations of our suppliers.
Installation and Service Realisation
Eaton’s installations team includes ECS approved, 17th Edition electricians and registered electrical apprentices. We are able to offer a nationwide, 24-hour service to respond to problems and emergencies around the clock. The response team reports to a dedicated project manager, ensuring all jobs are carefully monitored and completed to our high standards.
Our quality manager is responsible for making sure we continue to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001 quality management standard. We also employ a quality supervisor who oversees our conformity with relevant statutory electrical regulations.
- Permanent Position
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Van supplied
- IPAF/PASMA preferable
- Commercial/Industrial work, predominantly local however some working away from time to time
Send your CV to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org